WIN 2 FREE TICKETS TO THE SPRING CONFERENCE!
Introducing “Beat the Base”!
Between March 1, 2017 and May 1, 2017 if your club is one of the first 10 clubs to “beat the base” your club gets 2 free tickets to the Spring Conference, May 12/13 at the Sheraton in Framingham!
………… and the Winners are
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
The Base is the number of members your club started with on July 1, 2016.
If that number was…
- Fewer than 20…your club must “beat the base” by at least 3.
- 20 to 40, then your club must “beat the base” by at least 5.
- Greater than 40, then your club must “beat the base” by at least 7.
Here is an example.
If on July 1, 2016 your club had 20 members on the roster, then by May 1, 2017 your club must have at least 25 paid and active members.
WHAT YOU WIN…
Grand Prize: 2 Complimentary Spring Conference Tickets – Value $200
The first 10 clubs to “beat the base” will receive 2 complimentary conference tickets to distribute to club members.
How you distribute these tickets is up to you. (an example: maybe you award to the folks who bring in the most guests/members during the Beat the Base incentive. Maybe you award to the new members who helped you beat the base! Have fun with it.)
Runners Up: Full Package of Advanced Manuals – Value $95
All clubs that “Beat the Base” after the first ten, will receive a package of Advanced Manuals valued at $95.
Hall of Fame Recognition
In addition, all clubs who “Beat the Base” will be called on stage and congratulated during the Hall of Fame session at the Spring Conference.
- Clubs must be in good standing by April 1, 2017 the dues renewal deadline.
- Your membership numbers must be reflected on the Toastmasters International website by 11:59p on May 1, 2017.
- To qualify new and renewing members must be paid through September 30, 2017
Note: Submissions made on May 1 will not qualify. You’ll want to submit to International by April 23, 2017 to avoid delay.
Questions about Beat the Base? Contact Stacey Shipman, Club Growth Director, email@example.com