Resources at a Glance:
- Planning Resources
- Contest Officials
- Promoting your contest!
- Contest Kits
- Sample Contest Agenda
- Contest Chair Scripts
- General Resources
- 15 Minute Contest Guide – planning at a glance.
- Volunteer Tracker – make sure you have all the volunteers you need!
- Contest Chair: Script Fall Contest (single) or Script Fall Contest (joint)
- Chief Judge: Briefing Notes, Briefing Checklist
- Judges (refer to rulebook)
- Tiebreaking Judge
- Timers (2)
- Counters (3)
- Sergeant at Arms
- This sample Speech Contest Flyer can be updated for your club.
- Try this Great Contests flyer to generate interest in your club for the contest.
- Tell everyone about your upcoming speech contest with a press release! Find some sample templates here and include the information about your contest (or other event), then send it to your local media. For further suggestions and guidance, check out the Let The World Know manual or contact the Public Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These can be ordered in hard copy from Toastmasters International or downloaded for free:
- Evaluation Speech Contest Kit
- Humorous Speech Contest Kit
- Tables Topics Speech Contest Kit
- International Speech Contest Kit
- Chair Script Fall Contest (Evaluation & Humorous Speech Contests)
- Chair Script Fall Contest – Area Joint (Evaluation & Humorous Speech Contests)
- Contest Chair Script for Table Topics Contest and International Speech Contest