Demonstration (Sample) Meetings
A Demonstration Meeting (or Sample Meeting) gives attendees of a prospective new Toastmasters club a taste of the Toastmasters experience. Demonstration meetings are run by volunteers from nearby Toastmasters clubs. A quality Demo Meeting will do the following:
- Explain the features and benefits of Toastmasters
- Model the structure of a standard meeting with a speaker, evaluation, and Table Topics
- Get attendees involved as much as possible
- Allow for Q+A from attendees unfamiliar with Toastmasters
- Share next steps for how to join Toastmasters and officially charter the new club
If you are interested in scheduling demonstration meeting for a new club in your community or at your company, please fill out the submit at Start a Club request or contact the Club Growth Director directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering at a demonstration meeting, please indicate which meeting and what roles you’ll fill on the Demonstration Meeting Volunteer Form.