2021 Spring Contests
International Speech Contest
Humorous Speech Contest
Contestants present a 5 to 7 minute humorous speech that must be thematic in nature (opening, body, and close), not a monologue (series of one-liners).
Competition begins with club contests and winners continue competing through the area, division, district levels.
- General Information
- Conducting Quality Speech Contests
- 2020-2021 Contest Rulebook
- Speech Contest Tutorials
- Speech Contest FAQs
- What happens if there’s a tie?
- Contest Volunteer Tracker
- Contest Chair: Briefing the Contestants, Sergeants-at-Arms, and the Toastmaster.
- Chief Judge: Briefing the Counters, Timers and Judges
- Contest Chair Speech Contest Script
Download for free or order hard copies from Toastmasters International
- Evaluation Speech Contest Kit
- Humorous Speech Contest Kit
- Table Topics Speech Contest Kit
- International Speech Contest Kit
Sample Contest Agenda
Promoting Your Contest!
- Create a Speech Contest Flyer for your club.
- Tell everyone about your upcoming speech contest with a press release