The Distinguished Club Program is an annual program, running from July 1 through June 30. The program consists of 10 goals for your club to obtain, using the Club Success Plan as your guide. To help keep track of your progress toward these goals throughout the year, updated reports for clubs in District 31 are posted daily on the Toastmasters International website. At year-end, the number of goals the club achieved is calculated. Based on the goals met and whether or not the qualifying requirement has been met, the club may be recognized as a Distinguished, Select Distinguished, or President’s Distinguished Club.
To be eligible for recognition, a club must be in good standing according to Policy 2.0: Club and Membership Eligibility, Section 4: Good Standing of Clubs and must meet the qualifying requirement of having either 20 members or a net growth of at least five new, dual, or reinstating members as of June 30. Transfer and honorary members do not count toward the qualifying requirement.
The Membership to Date number is reflective of the number of members that have paid dues to an individual club. This number matches the number of members on the club roster with exception to when members transfer out of one club and into another. If a member transfers to a different club, their original club will still retain credit for their membership until the next renewal cycle.
GOALS TO ACHIEVE
Following are the goals your club should strive to achieve during the year:
1. Four Level 1 awards achieved
2. Two Level 2 awards achieved
3. Two more Level 2 awards achieved
4. Two Level 3 awards achieved
5. One Level 4, Level 5, or DTM award achieved
6. One more Level 4, Level 5, or DTM award achieved
7. Four new, dual, or reinstating members
8. Four more new, dual, or reinstating members
9. A minimum of four club officer roles trained during each of the two training periods
10. On-time payment of membership dues accompanied by the names of eight members (at least three of whom must be renewing members) for one period and on-time submission of one club officer list
When your club meets the qualifying requirement and also does the following, it is eligible for Distinguished Club recognition at year-end:
|Achieve five of 10 goals||Distinguished Club|
|Achieve seven of 10 goals||Select Distinguished Club|
|Achieve nine of 10 goals||President’s Distinguished Club|
2020-2021 DCP Recognition Congratulations to the District 31 clubs who earned recognition as Distinguished Clubs in 2020-2021. Learn more about the Distinguished Club Program (DCP). President's Distinguished Clubs 3Talkers ClubAdvanced AccessAdvanced Articulators of...