Each year, a dedicated group of leaders supports our community of members. Now is your chance to step up to lead.
The District Leadership Committee, led by Trevor Crippen, DTM, IPDD will be vetting, interviewing, and nominating qualified candidates for 2023-2024 Division Directors, Public Relations Manager, Club Growth Director, Program Quality Director, and District Director.
These roles will be elected by District 31 Council at the spring business meeting on April 29, 2023, and begin their terms of office on July 1, 2023.
Roles such as Area Director, Finance Manager, and Administration Manager will appointed by the incoming District Director. Any nominations for appointed roles will be saved by the District Leadership Committee and referred to the new District Director after the election.
For more information about the core competencies of each District leadership role, please review this document.
To apply, gather the following application requirements and send them to District Leadership Committee Chair Trevor Crippen, DTM at email@example.com.
- District Leader Nominating Form
- Candidate Application
- District Officer Biographical Information
- List of officer roles held: screenshot or printed PDF directly from your toastmasters.org profile showing you’ve met the minimum requirements for the role
- Letter of interest: at least one paragraph explaining why you have chosen to apply and what makes you the best candidate
- Recommendations: include at least one, maximum of 3, which can be emailed directly from the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A signed copy of the District Leader Agreement and Release Statement
You can also nominate a member other than yourself by submitting only the nominating form (#1) from the above list.
Nominating forms are due by February 10, 2023.
The candidate application and supporting items are due by February 17, 2023.
Thank you for nominating a fellow member or answering the call to leadership yourself in the upcoming Toastmasters program year!