Join the District 31 Team!
Are you considering taking the next step in your leadership development?
Each year at the annual business meeting held at the spring conference, the District Council – made up of district officers and the President and VP Education of each active club – elects a new team of leaders for the District, just like a new set of officers for the club.
Elected leadership roles are: District Director, Program Quality Director, Club Growth Director, Public Relations Manager, and Division Directors.
Other roles to support the District including Area Director, Finance Manager, Administration Manager, and Logistics Manager are appointed by the elected leadership team.
Every July 1st when a new group of leaders begins their term, they test their skills managing and leading the District in ensuring that our members get what they paid for out of Toastmasters. This doesn’t just happen. It takes leaders that are committed to helping the District succeed. Our next district leader could be you!
Find out more about the District Executive Committee Roles here, and the particular Qualifications and Responsibilities here and Core Competencies here.
Nominations for the 2022-2023 program year, with terms beginning on July 1, opened in mid-January.
If you are interested in an appointed role:
- Area Director
- Finance Manager
- Administration Manager
- Other Supporting District Roles (Logistics Manager, Webmaster, Marketing Team, etc)
Please complete the leadership interest form.
If you are interested in one of the elected roles including:
- Division Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Club Growth Director
- Program Quality Director
- District Director
Complete the following and send to District Leadership Committee Chair at email@example.com.
- Candidate nomination form
- Candidate Application
- District Officer Biographical Information
- List of officer roles held: screenshot or printed PDF directly from your toastmasters.org profile showing you’ve met the minimum requirements for the role
- Letter of interest: at least one paragraph explaining why you have chosen to apply and what makes you the best candidate
- Recommendations: include at least one, maximum of 3, which can be emailed directly from the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A signed copy of the Officer Agreement and Release form
NOMINATIONS FOR YOURSELF OR A FELLOW LEADER ARE DUE 2/11/2022.
ALL PAPERWORK FOR NOMINATED INDIVIDUALS IS DUE 2/18/2022.