- Contest Chair: see scripts
- Chief Judge: Briefing Notes, Briefing Checklist
- Judges (refer to rulebook)
- Tiebreaking Judge
- Timers (x2)
- Counters (x3)
- Sergeant at Arms
Promoting Your Contest!
- This sample Speech Contest Flyer can be updated for your club.
- Try this Great Contests flyer to generate interest in your club for the contest.
- Tell everyone about your upcoming speech contest with a press release!
Find some sample templates here and include the information about your contest (or other event), then send it to your local media. For further suggestions and guidance, check out the Let The World Know manual or contact the Public Relations Manager
Order hard copies from Toastmasters International or download for free:
- Evaluation Speech Contest Kit
- Humorous Speech Contest Kit
- Table Topics Speech Contest Kit
- International Speech Contest Kit
Sample Contest Agenda
- Contest Rule Book
- Speech Contest Tutorials
- Speech Contest FAQs
- What happens if there’s a tie?
- Conducting Quality Speech Contests
Contest Chair Briefings:
FALL CONTESTS: Evaluation & Humorous Speech
SPRING CONTESTS: Table Topics and International Speech